Thursday, February 4, 2010

January Events

The new year brought an unexpected event to our family.  Sadie came down with RSV and Bronchiolitis, which landed her at Primary Children's Hospital.  She was in the hospital for a week receiving oxygen and getting suctioned. We are glad she is home now and recovering well.  Thank you for all your support and prayers.

Trevor celebrated his 6th birthday in January.  For a cake, Trevor chose an Omnitrix from Ben10.   Trevor was full of smiles the whole day.  Tanner is our next birthday boy in February.
Preston earned his bobcat and a bowling belt loop in cub scouts.  He is sure enjoying scouts and now he is working on his wolf badge.
Glade got a new calling besides supporting Nancy in Primary.  He is over the security and cleaning of the church building.  His Saturday mornings this month will be busy since it's our ward's turn to clean the church.  Nancy is still learning the ropes of being the Primary President. Good thing there is a sweet spirit in primary that makes the calling a little easier. 

3 comments:

  1. I was thinking about you in Primary the other day!!! I hope it is going really well! I am sure you are doing a FABULOUS job! Happy birthday to Trevor! Congrats to Preston! I am so happy Sweet Sadie is home! I hope she is doing really well! She is such a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blog! It is nice to stay connected even though we are far away. We wish you and your family the very best! Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nancy, RSV is yucky. When my youngest was only 5 weeks old we ended up at Primary for 10 days from RSV. It's nasty stuff.. but I LOVE PRIMARY'S it's such an amazing hospital. I hope your experience there was good.

    ReplyDelete