Sunday, March 8, 2009

Going's First Blog

Due to a change with our internet provider we no longer have our Going Gazette Family Website, but we are now in the world of blogging. Here is a quick update on what's going on with our family.

Glade & Nancy
Glade continues to work for Brown Bus Company and Caldwell City Parks & Rec as a referee. At church he is the eleven-year old scout leader. He just started coaching Preston's basketball team.

All of Nancy's time is spent being a mom to three sometimes four (Glade) rambunctious boys. She recently got released as the ward music director at church and is enjoying just being a visiting teacher for now. Once a month Nancy delivers Treasure Valley Family Magazines in the Caldwell area.


Preston
Preston enjoys being a 1st grader at Central Canyon Elementary. He is doing very well with his reading and math and like all children, he loves recess. Preston is in the CTR 8 class in Primary and is preparing for his baptism in November. Playing basketball has become a favorite sport for Preston and he doesn't mind his dad being his coach.

Words from Preston: "I like being at school and I am good at math and I like it too. I like playing basketball and playing on the Playstation 2."


Trevor
Trevor had his 5th Birthday in January and is looking forward to being in Kindergarten in the Fall. For now, he likes learning in his neighborhood preschool. Trevor will soon start soccer and is happy that he finally gets a turn playing a sport. Trevor tackles us daily with loves. He will definately be a good football player. Like Preston, he enjoys his time on the Playstation.

Words from Trevor: "I like playing soccer and Tball. I am going to Kindergarten. I love playing in the backyard, eating, feeding the fish and playing with Preston."


Tanner
In February, Tanner turned 2 years old and he thinks he is the boss of the house. He wants to do everything himself which at times is frustrating for mom and dad. Tanner loves Thomas the Tank Engine and has resparked the interest in Preston & Trevor. All day you can hear Tanner saying "choo choo". Tanner continues to brighten our day with his smiles.


Words of Tanner: "Choo Choo, NO and Daddy"






Current Family News


We are still living in Idaho, but we are hoping to move back to Utah when our house sells. As far as new and exciting news, our family will be growing with a new addition due around the end of October. More updates to following.

8 comments:

  1. Great Blog! :) Congrats on the baby news!!! Exciting! Also, I really like your family picture! You all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Will you be finding out what you're having? Your boys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Glade and Nancy on the fourth child! Welcome to blogging.

    Les and Cynde Auger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! Will you find out the sex with this one? If I remember right you didn't find out on the other 3 did you? Hope you're feeling well. - Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Glade and Nancy, My mom (Kathy) gave me the link to your blog. Welcome to the world of blogging. So glad we can keep updated on your fun family. You can check out our blog too! adventuresofmc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nancy!!! How are you? I was looking at Kendra's blog and saw your link. (I like your background, I have the same one). Congratulations, I am really excited for you guys! I hope your family is doing well, you are welcome to check out our blog at jckerrfam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on baby #4! We are about 3 weeks ahead of you! I'm glad you started a blog so I can keep in touch better, hope you guys are doing great!!

    ReplyDelete